1) The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia
2) Canadians say “sorry” so much that a law was passed in 2009 declaring that an apology can’t be used as evidence of admission to guilt
3) Back when dinosaurs existed, there used to be volcanoes that were erupting on the moon
4) The only letter that doesn’t appear on the periodic table is J
5)One habit of intelligent humans is being easily annoyed by people around them, but saying nothing in order to avoid a meaningless argument.
6) If a Polar Bear and a Grizzly Bear mate, their offspring is called a “Pizzy Bear
7) There were two AI chatbots created by Facebook to talk to each other, but they were shut down after they started communicating in a language they made for themselves
8) Sunflowers can help clean radioactive soil. Japan is using this to rehabilitate Fukashima. Almost 10,000 packets of sunflower seeds have been sold to the people of the city
9) The Buddha commonly depicted in statues and pictures is a different person entirely. The real Buddha was actually incredibly skinny because of self-deprivation
10) The largest known prime number has 17,425,170 digits. The new prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 57,885,161 times, minus 1.